Deadline for Health Care Enrollment
While the future of the Affordable Care Act is uncertain, New Mexicans are still qualified to enroll in free or low-cost health care coverage plans in 2017. In order to avoid paying a fine, you must begin your enrollment today, January 31, 2017.
After starting your application by January 31, 2017, you will have until March 1, 2017 to complete your application and an additional 60 days to choose your coverage and complete your enrollment.
The following resources can help you and your family get covered. I signed up through the Health Insurance Exchange, and you can, too.
- Start enrollment: bewellnm.com
- Get more information: healthcare.gov
- Ask for help: Health Action New Mexico: (505) 322-2152
- Center on Law and Poverty: (505) 255-2840
- Southwest Women's Law Center: (505) 244-0502
It is an honor to serve you in the United States Senate.
United States Senator