Help with a Federal Agency

One of the most important jobs I have is helping constituents when they are having trouble with a federal agency.  I can help with things like Social Security benefits, Medicare, Immigration issues, Veterans benefits, and other federal programs. For more information on the types of issues I can assist with, please see the FAQ page of this section.

To get started, fill out the Privacy Release Form below, and mail it to the address provided on the printed form. Once we receive your Privacy Release Form, we will get to work for you. If you need further assistance or more information, please call one of my offices near you

Please Note: Due to security procedures, all physical mail sent to Senator Heinrich’s office will be processed in the Washington, D.C. Senate office, and it may take up to two weeks for your correspondence to be received. Please use the online form below, or if you have an urgent issue, please contact any of Senator Heinrich’s offices by phone.

Constituent Information

Please fill out the information below for the constituent who needs assistance.

Contact Information

Case Information
Constituent Authorization

I hereby request the assistance of the Office of Senator Martin Heinrich to resolve the matter described above and authorize Senator Heinrich or his staff to receive any information that may be needed to provide this assistance. The information I have provided in true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and belief. The assistance I have requested from Senator Heinrich is in no way an attempt to violate any federal, state or local law.

I am aware that the Privacy Act of 1974 prohibits the release of my personal information without my expressed, written consent. I hereby authorize U.S. Senator Martin Heinrich, or a staff representative designated by him, to inquire on my behalf to all appropriate agencies and organizations.

Request must be signed by involved constituent or legally-appointed guardian or representative.

Clicking the button below generates a PDF document which you must print, sign, and return to U.S. Senator Martin Heinrich's office: